Antique Silver Embroidery Scissors French * Circa 1890s These pretty embroidery scissors have classical leaf designs embossed on both sides. Chatelaine is a French term meaning "mistress of a castle, chateau or stately home", and dates back to the Middle Ages. These fine-quality embroidery scissors are a replica of a classic model in French scissor-making. They are presented shrink-wrapped on a pretty Art Deco-style card. The best French scissors are fundamentally still made by forgers, grinders, and Availability Price Sale Price Order Qty; 02G01. Scissors; Show More French knot, also called the French dot, creates dimension to a cross-stitch design. These embroidery scissors are made in France.
French Embroidery Scissors
- They are forged, dipped, polished, chromed and hand-mounted.
- They are a replica of a classic model in French scissor-making.
- produces beautiful rainbow colors all over the scissors.
- We carry embroidery scissors, fabric scissors and even left-handed scissors.
- Mens embroidered shirts to provide freshness and comfort.
- Chikan Embroidered Garments Manufacturers, Hand Embroidered Garments Suppliers, Ladies Hand Embroidered Garments Exporter, Designer Embroidered Sarees Exporters.
More information about French Embroidery Scissors on the site: http://frenchneedlework.com